AppWorld For BlackBerry (Official Update)

AppWorld For BlackBerry (Official Update)

Admin™
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Di sini saya Kumpulkan Khusus Update AppWorld for Blackberry SmartPhone.
Jika ada yang Spamming di Thread ini terpaksa Post akan saya Delete. Dan kalau masih saja bandel dengan terpaksa "User ID" akan saya Banned Pemanen...!!!

Thanks for All My Guest.

✽ ✽ Download AppWorld v4.0.0.55 (Official) (OS 5.0 - 7.1) ✽ ✽

✽ Version 4.0 Features:

• Integration with BlackBerry Commerce Payment Services for Credit Card and PayPal Purchases
BlackBerry Commerce is a payment service which manages all credit card and PayPal purchases and transactions made on BlackBerry App World 4.0

• NFC Tag Integration
NFC tag integration will allow users to swap applicatons lists

• Ability to Permanently Delete Apps from My World
Users are able to permanently delete apps from My World

• Ability to Re-Install All Apps From My World
Users will have the ability to re-install all apps from My World

• Automatic Find in My World
Automatic Find will allow users to search and find apps more easily in My World

• Bookmarks
Ability to bookmark applications to reference later or share with friends (Bookmarked applications can be viewed through My World)

• Edit Mode
Ability to take an action (Upgrade, Delete, Reinstall) selectively against a set of applications (Reinstall, Delete, Install) – Accessible through My World menu.

Download AppWorld v4.0.0.55 (Official) (OS 5.0 - 7.1)

_______________
๑۩۞۩๑ JMS PHONE SERVICE™ - SOLUSI HANDPHONE ANDA ๑۩۞۩๑

HANDPHONE NEW & 2ND • SERVICE • ACESSORIES • APLIKASI
JL. KOLONEL SUGIYONO NO.1C PATI-JATENG
PHONE : (0295) 5524982 / 085 228 198 298
Email / YM : jmsphoneservice@yahoo.com
___oo00oo___

AppWorld V4.0.0.63 (Official) For BlackBerry (OS 5.0 - 7.1)

Admin™
Administrator
This post was updated on .
[...]

Download Software

Best Regards.

JMS PHONE SERVICE.

_______________
๑۩۞۩๑ JMS PHONE SERVICE™ - SOLUSI HANDPHONE ANDA ๑۩۞۩๑

HANDPHONE NEW & 2ND • SERVICE • ACESSORIES • APLIKASI
JL. KOLONEL SUGIYONO NO.1C PATI-JATENG
PHONE : (0295) 5524982 / 085 228 198 298
Email / YM : jmsphoneservice@yahoo.com
___oo00oo___

Re: AppWorld V4.0.0.65 (Official) For BlackBerry (OS 5.0 - 7.1)

Admin™
Administrator
[...]

Thanks to Repo for uploaded.

Best Regards.